Click the Subscribe button to receive notifications about the following resources or content:
|Collaborative folders (ePortfolio)|
Assessment tool of courses
(provided that you have the relevant rights for the assessment tool)
|Blog (news via RSS feed)|
|Podcast (news via RSS feed)|
Receive notifications about subscribed content
You can be notified in one of three ways:
|via a system message of the learning platform||The icon next to your user name in the header area of the page offers quick access to existing notifications. You can also open a larger view of all news via the user profile.|
|by email||All notifications will be sent to you by email. The frequency of these emails can be customised in the settings of your user profile.|
|via RSS Feed||You also have the possibility to generate an RSS link to keep track of the change history.|
The system always displays all unread news from the last 7 days. Messages which require action from the user, however, are displayed until the respective action has been completed.
Option 1: Quick Access
2. An overview opens displaying the latest news and invitations which are stored for you in the system.
3. Click on a news item or on the arrow behind the notification to access the content directly.
4. Some notifications will require action from you. For invitations, for example, the buttons Agree and Disagree will show up. System messages can be marked as read via the OK button.
5. Invitations contain a direct link to the corresponding resource so that you can verify it before confirming the invitation.
6. To close the opened notification area, click again on the selected icon.
|(There are no differences between the desktop and the mobile view)|
|Option 2: News area||Desktop||Mobile|
2. A new News window opens. In the desktop view, you will see several tabs. In the mobile view, you will only see the news.
Manage and cancel subscriptions
To manage your subscribed content, proceed as follows:
|Alternatively, you can also cancel each subscription by clicking the Unsubscribe button of the respective resource.|