Prerequisite for RSS feeds
To be able to use RSS feeds, you need:
- The internet address of the RSS file provided to you
- A RSS reader
Generate RSS link
To generate a RSS link, proceed as follows:
|3. Click on the button Generate RSS link to create a RSS link.|
4. The generated link to the news area will appear below the button.
5. Click on the generated link to access the code of the RSS link.
6. Copy the URL from the URL line of the browser.
7. Paste the URL into your RSS reader.
Delete RSS link
To delete a RSS link, proceed as follows:
3. Click on the button Delete RSS link.
4. This deletion process must be confirmed. Select OK to delete the RSS link.
Find RSS reader
There are various RSS readers available online. Below, you can find a small selection of free RSS readers:
- Mail client with integrated RSS reader: Mozilla-Thunderbird
- Windows: http://www.feedreader.com/
- MacOSX: http://www.vienna-rss.org/
If you want to search for products yourself, we recommend the following search terms: RSS reader, RSS newsreader, feedreader.