Create and configure learning resources
The following sections will help you to create and set up learning resources:
- Create or Import Learning Resources
- Edit Learning Resources
- Publish Learning Resources
- Manage Learning Resource Owners
- Learning Resource Types
Add learning resources to your course
To integrate existing learning resources into courses, proceed as follows:
- Open the course into which you wish to integrate your learning resource and switch to the course editor.
- Add the appropriate course element for your resource. For example, if you wish to integrate a blog into your course, you need to add a blog course element.
- Go to the tab Blog learning content .
- Click the button Select, create or import blog .
- You will now see an overview of all your blog learning resources.
- Choose your desired blog resource and click on Select blog .
- Your learning resource has now been assigned to the course element.
For more information, see the help pages of the individual course elements .