Create course notes
To create course notes, proceed as follows:
|2. Select the entry Create notes .|
3. A new window opens in which you can write down your notes.
4. Confirm with Save .
Edit course notes
You can edit your notes either directly via the respective course or by using the course notes portlet on the start page.
Edit course notes via course
- Open the course.
- Click on the small down arrow in the upper right corner and select Create notes.
- Now, you can access previously created notes, make changes, and confirm with Save .
Edit course notes via portlet
- Open the start page.
- In the portlet My Notes, all of your previously created notes are listed. The notes have the same titles as the courses to which they belong.
- To edit the note, click on it. Make your changes and confirm with Save .
The availability of the feature depends on the configuration of the learning platform.